قديم 11-06-2009
yuanfenya
محب جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2009
المشاركات: 13
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
yuanfenya is on a distinguished road
Yesterday

Time passes like the wind that blows in my cheeksBut it feels like yesterday coz I still feel the painThe pain of losing you, the one I’ve known for yearsThe reason why my tears keep fallingWAR GoldHell I couldn’t get over youYou turn my world upside downThe moment you said you love meBut where are you now my knight?aion kinahDidn’t you feel the same way?Have you forgotten me?Had I hurt you so badly to run away from me?Didn’t you feel that I didn’t mean what I’ve said?I lied to you that even once I didn’t love you…I was a fool to hide my feelingsA fool to let go of my first love But want can I do my knight?You’ve gone so far and it’s hard for me to reach youWe parted ways without saying anythingWas it forever my knight?For Time have gone out and I miss you terriblySRO goldI’ve heard so much about you and the news kept hurting meBut what will I do my knight?Should I tell you about it?Or I’ll just keep it like yesterday?EVE Online ISKBut I guess it is useless nowFor you don’t remember me anymoreYour love for me was already blownBlown by the wind of timeGuild Wars goldAnd just like today I can only reminisceYeah that’s all I can doThe only thing I can do
yuanfenya غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس